Celebrity Apex Inaugural Cruise
Enjoy a fantastic break to Spain, Portugal and France on this inaugural cruise.
Be amongst the first passengers to cruise on Celebrity Cruise Line’s brand new ship “Celebrity Apex”. Sailing out of Southampton where she will be based for her inaugural season this is surely a cruise not to miss. Sailing to Spain, Portugal and France this 8 night cruise is sure to sell out fast, which is what clients are starting to want to do to be first to sail on a new ship. You don’t normally get this option to do this from the UK as the inaugural sailings are usually from the USA.
The second of Celebrity Cruises’ revolutionary Edge® Class ships – Celebrity Apex SM, will be sailing from Southampton in April 2020 for her first ever cruises. Setting a new standard for luxury and innovation at sea, cruising will never be the same.
Edge class highlights:
- Some of the most luxurious accommodation in the fleet, from NEW Infinite Balcony SM Staterooms to the Iconic Suites
- 29 stylish restaurants, cafés, bars and lounges, including exclusive new and exciting dining concepts
- Magic Carpet – the world’s first cantilevered floating platform soaring 13 stories above sea level
- Elemis® spa featuring a line up of industry firsts
- High tech theatre with four stage areas and Eden where every sense is indulged day or night
Although this departure is for 2020, you most certainly cannot afford to delay your decision to cruise on this new vessel, she is already starting to book up quickly as inaugural cruises always do.